What You Need to Know:
- Fitzpatrick turned in an impressive 2017 redshirt freshman season at Louisville back in 2017, leading the team with 9 receiving scores and ranking 2nd with 45 catches and 699 yards.
- His numbers sunk the following 2 seasons, but his 833 yards last year set a career high and beat teammate and Rams 2nd-rounder Tutu Atwell by more than 200.
- Fitzpatrick goes 6’2, 208 pounds and registered a 4.49-second 40 time and 35-inch vertical at his Pro Day.
- The Titans made him a 4th-round pick and the 16th WR off the board in this spring’s draft.
- Fitzpatrick will battle for the #3 WR job behind A.J. Brown and Julio Jones with WR Josh Reynolds, who signed a 1-year, $1.75 million deal with the Titans in free agency after 4 mostly underwhelming seasons with the Rams.
Draft Sharks Bottom Line:
Fitzpatrick is an unexciting prospect who landed in an unexciting spot on the run-first Titans -- especially with the addition of WR Julio Jones.
The rookie isn’t worth a look in redraft leagues.